Northwest Brass Festival – Saturday, March 2, 2019
The Northwest Brass Festival brings internationally recognized masters of brass to Seattle to educate and inspire brass players of all ages. Participants can spend the day with the guest artists who perform and teach.
The Northwest Brass Festival is happy to announce Lee and Helen Harrelson with appear as soloists and clinicians for the 2019 festival. This husband and wife team perform with the Fountain City Brass Band and have been a driving force in the artistic and educational achievements of that ensemble. Both are excellent performers and educators. Helen last appeared at the festival as baritone soloist in 2012.
The day offers opportunities to rehearse, perform and listen for all attendees including:
- Festival Brass Ensemble open to all participants.
- Brass band clinics throughout the day.
- Recital performed by a Festival soloist.
- Festival concert including performances by the Festival Brass Ensemble, Brass Bands and featured soloist.
- Opportunity to audition instruments and mouthpieces from our vendors.