Northwest Brass Festival – March, 2020
The Northwest Brass Festival brings internationally recognized masters of brass to Seattle to educate and inspire brass players of all ages. Participants can spend the day with the guest artists who perform and teach.
The Northwest Brass Festival will announce soloist and clinician for 2020 by the end of September 2019.
The day offers opportunities to rehearse, perform and listen for all attendees including:
- Festival Brass Ensemble open to all participants.
- Brass band clinics throughout the day.
- Masterclass with the Festival soloist.
- Festival concert including performances by the Festival Brass Ensemble, Brass Bands and featured soloist.
- Opportunity to audition instruments and mouthpieces from our vendors.