Northwest Brass Festival – March 7, 2020
The Northwest Brass Festival brings internationally recognized masters of brass to Seattle to educate and inspire brass players of all ages. Participants can spend the day with the guest artists who perform and teach.
The Northwest Brass Festival is pleased to welcome Tim Salzman as guest clinician and Douglas Yeo as soloist on bass trombone.
The day offers opportunities to rehearse, perform and listen for all attendees including:
- Festival Brass Ensemble open to all participants.
- Brass band clinics throughout the day.
- Masterclass with the Festival soloist.
- Festival concert including performances by the Festival Brass Ensemble, Brass Bands and featured soloist.
- Opportunity to audition instruments and mouthpieces from our vendors.
The Northwest Brass Festival is hosted jointly by Brass Band Northwest, Seattle Pacific University and Common Tone Arts.